We have a 4-day return policy, which means you have 4 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like personal care goods (such as beauty products). Please get in touch if you have Questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, We don't accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
For any requested exchanges, following conditions should be met
- The item should be in the same condition as delivered
- Sizes can be exchanged as per the convenience of the customer
- Exchange should be raised within 4 days after delivery
- Additional charges of 100 INR must be paid, if you're exchanging with another product.
- In case the customer receives a different/damaged item, he/she shall not be imposed to pay the additional charges.
- Exchange process will start, once the returned product is delivered.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, we’ll automatically provide refund in terms of store credits for the original order amount.
An order once placed/shipped/delivered can’t be cancelled under any circumstances.