Last Updated: 22-May-2022
We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
www.zykaz.com is a property of Zykaz, an Indian Company registered under the Companies Act, 2013 having its registered office at 88-Sarvmitra Colony, Near Passi Chowk, Pakhowal Road, Ludhiana, Punjab, India 141013.
What User Information We Collect:
- Contact information: We might collect your name, email, sex, date of birth, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, pin-code, country and IP address, KYC documentations.
- Demographic information: We may collect demographic information about you, or any other information provided by you during the use of our website. We might collect this as a part of a survey also.
- Other information: If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you're using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
- We collect information directly from you: We collect information directly from you when you register on our website. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
- We collect information from you passively: We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
- We get information about you from third parties: For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
- We use information to contact you: We might use the information you provide to contact you for providing our services to you, to know your purpose for visiting our website.
- We use information to respond to your requests or questions: We might use your information to confirm your registration for any of our services including seminar, webinar or workshop.
- We use information to improve our products and services: We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
- We use information to look at site trends and customer interests: We may use your information to make our website and services better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
- We use information for security purposes: We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
- We use information for marketing purposes: We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or services. These might be our own offers or services, or third-party offers or services we think you might find interesting.
- We use information to send you communications: We might send you emails or SMS about our latest updates.
- We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
- Security is very important to us. All security procedures are in place to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of Your User Information. We maintain strict physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards to protect Your User Information including your personal information from unauthorized or inappropriate access.
- We follow generally accepted standards to collect, store and protect personal data. We retain personal data for as long as it is needed to provide the services you have requested, and thereafter for legal and service purposes. These may include retention periods mandated by legal, contractual, or similar obligations; for resolving, preserving, enforcing or defending our legal and contractual rights; needed to maintain adequate and accurate business and financial records or how you access, update, or delete your data etc.
- This website will take all reasonable efforts to ensure the confidentiality of personal data, uploaded information etc. and will take reasonable efforts to ensure that the information received from you is not misused. This website also reveals personal data/information uploaded by you in connection with any lawful process. While this website will take the above reasonable measures to guard against misuse of personal data/information submitted to it by you, this website cannot guarantee that someone will not overcome our security measures, including, without limitation, the security measures implemented on this Web site. Therefore, your posting of personal data/ information on this Web site constitutes your acceptance of this risk, and by posting of personal data/information, you waive any right to seek legal relief from this website due to any misuse of your information.
- We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf: We share information with vendors, Deferred payment options, SMS services, freelance professionals, marketing agencies who help us manage our website, online processes and our services.
- We will share information with our business partners: This includes a third party sellers tie up aggregators, partnered financial institutions. Our partners use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
- We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves: We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
- We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business: For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails:
To stop receiving our promotional emails, please email email@example.com. It may take about ten days to process your request. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email and SMS about your purchases.Third party sites
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can also email us at
Updates to this policy